What if I told you that 95% of who you beleive that you are is formed from habit, and those habits have placed you in a "Box"?
“Boxes” are composed of the experiences that we have had throughout our lives, as well as those emotions that we have attached to each one of those experiences. Now when added together, the experiences plus emotions have allowed for the decisions that have created the lives that we are living today, and that will eventually determine our destinies.
By the time that we are in our mid thirties 95% of everything we think that we know about ourselves, or even that person whom we believe that we are formed from habit, and the other 5% is made up of who we are supposed to be and when added together they formed our Box or what you've been calling your Identity. but sometimes the Identities hurt us. I can help you learn about your true self so that you can begin living the life that you deserve.